Roasters are sourced to order! Please allow for 3-5 business days for order fulfillment.
To learn more about home roasting, head to: Why Roast Coffee at Home?
Fresh Roast Automatic Fluid-Bed Coffee Bean Roaster
- Fluid-bed technology promotes even roasts
- Roasts 10-12 cups of coffee at a time (assuming 15-16g/250 ml cup)
- Glass roasting chamber allows you to see your beans changing as the roast progresses
- Variable fan control circulates the beans gently
- 9 temperature settings
- Easy to use, intuitive sensory roasting
- Efficient chaff collection, hassle-free cleaning
- Capable of roasting any coffee
- 1-year limited warranty in North America for material and workmanship defects
Why roast at home?
- Always have fresh, delicious coffee: Roasted coffee is perishable. It starts to lose flavour after 3 days and should be consumed within 2 weeks of the roast date. Green beans are shelf-stable and can last up to 2 years with proper storage.
It takes less than 15 minutes: It doesn't take long at all, and the machine does all the work for you! No hand cranking or shaking is necessary.
Customize your roast: Local roaster roasting things too dark? Too light? Or, do you want to try a different roast for your favourite coffee? Easily roast coffee to the exact degree you want at home.
Save some $$: Green beans are always much cheaper than roasted coffee. Cut out the middle-man and save some money. Bonus: green beans are shelf-stable, buy in bulk and save even more.
Get creative! got all the brewing equipment you need to perfect your cup? Take the plunge, learn how to roast!